Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica ending (No spoilers, come inside)  (Read 4327 times)
Thelnie
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 10:59:50 PM »

If that is the case, I am even more proud of myself and now I need to find another show to ruin.  I'm guessing that was Thelnie.

You know it!

Kval
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »

I could have done without the entirety of the last hour of the finale. They explained things with angels/hera as a destined eve, and not with science. If I wanted that I'd watch Veggie Tails.

Wait a sec.  Since when did you watch BSG?

Evale is Kval.  Kval has quit?  Kval is Emi.  Emi is ???
Asmo
Mascot
2girls1cup

Chage has come to America.

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »

I managed to catch up to watching all of them up until Daybreak pt1 before last week. One of Emi's friends has a big tv and had lots of friends over for the final so we watched it there. It was Emi's first and last episode of BSG.

The biggest suprise of the whole thing was that Emily didn't ask any questions throughout the whole thing.

Seeing Lampkin become president was clearly the best part of the whole thing. I really disliked the in your face god / angel thing though. It had always sorta existed as a theme throughout the whole thing but was never concrete, you always felt that it could have been explained through with science.

Agree that Al taking his last leap home via a gun to his own head was a bit of a lame way for him to go out.
emi
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »

I watched it over your shoulder Asmo, just like Heroes. Only difference is half of it you watched while I was asleep unlike Heroes which you subjected me to the entirety of, painfully.

Kval
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 11:13:55 PM »

I managed to catch up to watching all of them up until Daybreak pt1 before last week.

That's like the entire series in a month...

Evale is Kval.  Kval has quit?  Kval is Emi.  Emi is ???
Asmo
Mascot
2girls1cup

Chage has come to America.

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

Nice sig, not all that true though. Emi has been Jonesing for another hit of WoW.
ludwigvan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »

I thought the old man fight was the pinacle of BSG awkwardness, but Bill vomiting on himself outside a strip club took that to a whole new level.

I personally like the theory that Kara was eaten by a large prehistoric monster.
http://theoystersgarter.com/2009/03/23/what-the-earth-of-150000-years-ago-was-really-like/
Pages: 1 [2] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()