Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why the fuck don't we have a guild like yours on my server :(  (Read 2673 times)
Ativan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: May 18, 2009, 05:42:36 PM »

So, i'm browsing around on the recruitment threads on the main WoW site and i bump into this!  I LOL'd so hard I nearly herniated.

I had to make an account here to give you guys props .. and I rarely do that.

I have a mage and I do play a lot; currently in a guild that is struggling on yogg P2 25man...  damn those tentacles.  The guild I'm in is really good, but so fucking serious I feel like /tar truck  ->  /jump

I like to have fun.. joke.. talk shit.. get drunk on the weekends.. etc..etc..  but when the time calls for it, i'm straight business. 

I am an ex-Navy Seal and I've heard / said shit over vent that even you guys would blush at, and I'm not pulling your nuts.

I may consider applying soon.. it just depends on what my summer schedules look like and if I continue to feel like raiding 30 fucking hours a week.

In any case, party on fellas.  Good to see a crew out there that has the kinda fun that I wish I had in this game.  :-[
Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

Come hang out on vent bro.

Ativan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 07:38:25 PM »

I'll make a toon on your server and will pst u sometime soon.  in a raid atm and listening to failmode... brb
Amna
Mascot
lemonparty

Moka! ^_^

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »

Should give us your armory link so we can decide whether or not we wanna even hang with you.
Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »

The dog is you. We are the alligator. The roap is the duality of man.

Ativan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 09:38:19 PM »

Should give us your armory link so we can decide whether or not we wanna even hang with you.

Just look at Stephen Hawkings and that's me IRL.. just black, bald and with 3 legs.
Zest
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

Just look at Stephen Hawkings and that's me IRL.. just black, bald and with 3 legs.

are you a warrior named ultimacia?
Obscuro
tubgirl

MSN Messenger - miguel_ludlow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 04:19:03 PM »

LOL
Digo
Daddy Digo
Global Moderator
Mr.Hands

broken shell of a man

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 05:29:23 PM »

SEALs dont mention they were SEALs on interweb message boards.
Ativan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »

LOL
Ok, so I was drawn to post on your forums because i thought this was a cool place to hang out and I get treated like I'm some fucking narc.
Wow.. so paranoid aren't we?
Ativan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »

SEALs dont mention they were SEALs on interweb message boards.

Wait, did the Mil standards change in the last 15 years since I've been out?  Last time I checked it was something to be proud of and not to be 007 like. 

Oh, I see.  You were trying to make a point?
Ativan
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 08:11:55 PM »

Ok.. i'm out.  Didn't mean to bust in and have fun, or at least try to make friends.  Good luck.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()