Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SPORE is the devil  (Read 1320 times)
Digo
Daddy Digo
Global Moderator
Mr.Hands

broken shell of a man

View Profile Email
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »

http://antispore.com/

I created this blog to find support for and follow my progress in letting Electronic Arts know that their biggest attack on Christian values to date will not be tolerated.

We can not allow the gaming industry to invade our homes and poison the minds of our children.

After all, their billions in revenue and all the advertising in the world are no match for the power of God.

Please feel free to contact me at antispore@gmail.com
Videl

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

But the Bible teaches us that God was not done with man. For we were His creation and He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood.
“21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up.
22. “Never gonna let you down.”
23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.”
24. “Never gonna make you cry.”
25. “Never gonna say goodbye.”
26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”
27.”Never truly believe anything you read on the Internet. There will always be cases of Poe’s Law.”
Samslara
Mascot
meatspin

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »

This guy has to be right, after all he's quoting the Bible.  The BIBLE!  That and it being on the internet makes it true.  One thing though, I don't see any American flag lapel pin anywhere so it isn't as patriotic of a website as it could have been.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()