Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: ode to odor: my poo text interactions with stent (bradley)  (Read 3540 times)
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« on: July 22, 2008, 12:43:14 PM »

Me: Bradley the food I just ate didn't actually digest until this log just made its way out of me.  I think my colon was totally full
Me: It's like the food made its way down my intestine but the colon club is the hottest one in town and it was at capacity.
Brad: Grease the bouncer with a fifty and some metamucil
Me: Ain't no grease coming anywhere near my bouncer

Me: Oh damn brad that log was pretty grand.  Poured smoothly and unbroken out of my cornhole  Perfect in form and consistency.  O!  Were all shits like that.

Me: Brad please be advised that cajun chicken sandwiches lead quickly to cajun style anal destruction.
Me: I'm spraying all over like someone put their finger over a faucet.

Me: Damn I finished, wiped, went to leave then promptly sat back down and squirted out a whole different kind of mess.

Me: Oh man brad this deuce is so large I think it was putting pressure nn my vocal chords.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 12:50:36 PM by Bag » Logged

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »

more to come!

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »

you guys are really in for a treat, its like poetry every day

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Tweader
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »

it used to keep me up at night wondering what bag texted stent while he was on the toilet
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »

earlier today:

me: Damn brad, how does poop get so sharp?  I don't remember eating any ginsu knives.  This poop looks like a damn coral reef.

Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »

right before that:

Quote from: bag the realest jew
BLAT BLAT BLAT I'm block rockin this commode

Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 02:05:48 PM »

here's an oldie but goodie:

So I'm sitting here pooing at work and I rock a courtesy flush as it's a really foul pile. Next think I know, water jumps up all over my cock. True story.

Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »

probably my all time fav:

Oh man my ass just erupted like mount saint helens. The world hasn't known such catastrophe since pompeii. It's like poompeii.

Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

Read this on a forum and thought of this thread:

about 5 minutes ago i sit down to take my daily shit, i pull down my pants and underwear, spread my asscheeks apart, and sit down on the toilet.

the shit is going along swimmingly until suddenly i feel something on the tip / shaft of my dick. i figure its just my imagination, i mean afterall what the fuck could possibly be touching my dick right now?

but then i start to feel it more and more intensly, until i reach the points where i realize that their is definately SOMETHING on my dick.

due to this realization, the shit starts POURING out of my asshole (it was diarhea, im lactose intolerant and had pizza last night before i went to bed). i spread my legs, and i see my biggest phobia.

GRABBING ON TO MY FUCKING COCK

i jump up, shit still oozing out of my butthole, and start screaming and smashing myself in the nuts. this scuffle continues for maybe 10-20 seconds more until this ma fucker jumps off my dick into the bath tub (where the picture of the spider was taken).

so i inspect my member and think to myself, "that was horribly traumatizing, but i didnt get bitten and atleast im never going to have a more terrifying encounter with a spider again in my life"

thats when i realzed that worst part of all.

during the skirmish with spidey (thats what i have decided to name him) i must have fallen over something, or simply just kept pooping because their is shit EVERYWHERE.

theirs a trail on the wall, some piles on the floor, and the stench is fucking unbearable. to make it worse my parents have company over and the whole family is wondering where the horrific smell of shit is coming from

oh jesus im mortified

cliffs: go fuck yourself, im terrified of spiders and one just grabbed on to my dick, READ MY STORY

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 03:18:46 PM »

from today:
So there we were, losing to rogue rogue.  I'm all, 'Gasmask, dude' and he's all 'don't dude me, bro.'  I'm lolling while pooping remembering that exchange.

Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »

Hey douchenozzle you still at work or what, we need to do some 2s

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »

I work 11:30-8 eastern.  I can do a few games before raids if I race home.  be on at like 5:20 server.

Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »

Word, I'm kicking around right now waiting for some cunt on horde to log on to make me gloves, holler in vent when you're on.

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »

Ever have one of those deuces where you feel fart-propelled on your way to the can?  Like you're skywriting with noxious gas.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 02:43:29 PM »

"Oh my gooses brad this deuce is so loud I am actually embarrassed.  Sounds like the fourth of July in here."

Pages: [1] 2 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()