Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: s  (Read 5812 times)
Zarone
tubgirl

View Profile Email
s
« on: January 31, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »

Personal questions:
•Forum Account Name: Zarone
•Name Nathan
•RL Sex: Male
•Character’s Name:Zarone
•Class:Shaman
•Primary Raiding Talent Spec:Resto
•Amory Profile Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&cn=Zarone
•Time zone:Eastern
•Availability (Raid times are Sun-Thurs 6pm - 10pm PST, are you consistently able to attend?):Yes
•Guild history (include all servers, and time spent in each guild; this will be verified):Misha, Kings Guard
•Raid Experience (What have you accomplished in Vanilla, tBC, WotLK):vanilla- none BC- Black temple
•MMO History (What other MMORPG experience do you have?): started off from runescape - fuck that
•References (Do you know anyone in Casual who would recommend you as a member?):dont know anyone

Important Information:
•Are you the original owner of your main character's account? yes
•Do you have Ventrilo? yes
•Do you have a microphone and will talk in Vent if needed? (Our ventrilo codecs are not compatible with macs, will this be a problem?) yes
•Are you a clicker?no
•Are you a keyboard turner?no
•What type of connection do you have? Is it stable?good connection, yes stable

Random questions
•Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? honestly they both sound familiar but not sure who they are
•Cake or pie? Cats or turtles? Ninjas or Pirates? Why?pe, turtles, and ninjas... why, cause ninja turtles and pie is fucking awsome
•What is the best lie you’ve ever told and why?shit... too many good lies ive told
•If you were god, how would you create the perfect world?
•Name your top five favorite songs:too many to choose
•Name your top five favorite movies:like too many to pick

Play style/raiding questions:
•With server transfers, there are many raid guilds available to apply to. Why <Casual>? why transfer when you have a good guild on this server
•With the implementation of dual spec in 3.1, what have you chosen as your secondary spec?elemental
•What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness as a WoW player?strength, im pretty fuckign good at what i do, weakness is being really competitive and not being top note: i was top geared resto sham on misha before i uit for a little bit
•What do you see as the current strengths and weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?im a shaman, i only have strengths
•What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? im all about progression,nuff said
•   Please include a picture of your UI (preferably in raid combat). If you hide any important mods and/or key binds let us know.

Personality questions (please answer THREE of the following questions):
•What is the worst thing you have ever done related to sex?
•In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? AC-130 and bomb the fuck out of zombies
•If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick?nacked chicks
•You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that? that wouuld be being a douche lawl
•Say you were trapped in a Chinese prison cell located on the 3rd floor with a black man, a dildo, a picture of the Virgin Mary, a whip and your trusty sombrero. How would you go about escaping?

Extra

•Please provide a WWS/WMO/WOL report of your performance in at least 2 raids. This is especially important for DPS classes. Tanks should also mention what their TPS is like. If you don't have any reports, don't sweat it, just give any indicator of performance that you have. It's your $25 on the line, so it's probably in your best interest to not overly embellish your numbers.

•Here in <Casual> we are not only interested in your raid performance but also on your personality. Please explain what kind of person you are, what your hobbies are, where you work, etc. We want to know exactly what makes you, you.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 04:36:35 PM by Taij » Logged
Kennay
DKP buyer
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 11:39:24 PM »

wat no
Narayan
likes cock
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 11:50:34 PM »

:-[

WHY U POST HERE?
Shamlarie
Buttfart Rapedick
Mr.Hands

EXPERIENCE BEEJ!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 01:36:45 AM »

Holy shit your spelling.

unit
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 04:12:19 AM »

But guys, he was the best geared resto shaman on >>>MISHA<<<
Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

AOL Instant Messenger - uhuru+lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 09:27:48 AM »

a)  Why are you using BLUE QUALITY GEMS?

b)  Why did you post this on our app information forum, instead of PMing to Taij like you're suppsed to?

c)  Why do you gem beyond-retardedly?

d)  How the fuck have you not only not SEEN Big Lebowski or Caddyshack, but you don't even know that they're movies?  Do you live in Haiti?

e)  You left questions blank.  Who the fuck leaves questions blank?

f)  Are you 12?

g)  Are you under 12?

h)  Do you listen to Lady Gaga?

i)  How do you feel about Lady Gaga's performance at the Grammys?

j)  What is your gearscore?

k)  Can you answer any question in more than 4 words?

l)  Did you actually think this app was going to get you into a top US guild?

m)  You skipped the questions regarding sex.  You're a virgin, aren't you?

n)  Outwar > Runescape

o)  According to your answer to the raiding experience question, the only thing you've EVER DONE is Black Temple.  You ate an entire wheel of cheese?  I'm not even mad.

p)  Thanks for the UI screen.

q)  You seriously skipped half the app.

r)  Really, how old are you?

s) 
strength, im pretty fuckign good at what i do, weakness is being really competitive and not being top note: i was top geared resto sham on misha before i uit for a little bit

HOW U MINE 4 FISH?

t)  Call of Duty is the only reason you even know what an AC-130 is.  That answer is also completely illogical.

u)  "nacked chicks"

v)  I can't even make fun of you any further because you SKIPPED THE REST OF THE FUCKING APP.

w)  Does it make you sad that I have almost completed the entire alphabet ridiculing this application?

xyz)  Rs = 2Gm/c2

I'll edit again when I think of more letters.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:50:49 AM by Uhuru » Logged

Thebadme
Mascot
2girls1cup

I'm bad

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 10:05:12 AM »

x) is your IQ larger than your age? are you sure?

y) How many mental disorders have you been diagnosed with?

z) Rs = 2Gm/c2

I finished it for you uhuru. maybe we can go for a world record and do it twice!

also because it hasn't been done yet in this thread:
 :emot-ughh:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:09:03 AM by Thebadme » Logged

Vaelia
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

I'm a friend of your dad

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 10:20:13 AM »

:emot-dogout:
Taij

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 10:23:44 AM »

You were best geared what in what?
Smells like you bought your acocunt. OFF TO THE HALL OF AWESOME.
Taij

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 10:24:28 AM »

Personal questions:
•Forum Account Name: Zarone
•Name Nathan
•RL Sex: Male
•Character’s Name:Zarone
•Class:Shaman
•Primary Raiding Talent Spec:Resto
•Amory Profile Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&cn=Zarone
•Time zone:Eastern
•Availability (Raid times are Sun-Thurs 6pm - 10pm PST, are you consistently able to attend?):Yes
•Guild history (include all servers, and time spent in each guild; this will be verified):Misha, Kings Guard
•Raid Experience (What have you accomplished in Vanilla, tBC, WotLK):vanilla- none BC- Black temple
•MMO History (What other MMORPG experience do you have?): started off from runescape - fuck that
•References (Do you know anyone in Casual who would recommend you as a member?):dont know anyone

Important Information:
•Are you the original owner of your main character's account? yes
•Do you have Ventrilo? yes
•Do you have a microphone and will talk in Vent if needed? (Our ventrilo codecs are not compatible with macs, will this be a problem?) yes
•Are you a clicker?no
•Are you a keyboard turner?no
•What type of connection do you have? Is it stable?good connection, yes stable

Random questions
•Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? honestly they both sound familiar but not sure who they are
•Cake or pie? Cats or turtles? Ninjas or Pirates? Why?pe, turtles, and ninjas... why, cause ninja turtles and pie is fucking awsome
•What is the best lie you’ve ever told and why?shit... too many good lies ive told
•If you were god, how would you create the perfect world?
•Name your top five favorite songs:too many to choose
•Name your top five favorite movies:like too many to pick

Play style/raiding questions:
•With server transfers, there are many raid guilds available to apply to. Why <Casual>? why transfer when you have a good guild on this server
•With the implementation of dual spec in 3.1, what have you chosen as your secondary spec?elemental
•What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness as a WoW player?strength, im pretty fuckign good at what i do, weakness is being really competitive and not being top note: i was top geared resto sham on misha before i uit for a little bit
•What do you see as the current strengths and weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?im a shaman, i only have strengths
•What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? im all about progression,nuff said
•   Please include a picture of your UI (preferably in raid combat). If you hide any important mods and/or key binds let us know.

Personality questions (please answer THREE of the following questions):
•What is the worst thing you have ever done related to sex?
•In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? AC-130 and bomb the fuck out of zombies
•If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick?nacked chicks
•You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that? that wouuld be being a douche lawl
•Say you were trapped in a Chinese prison cell located on the 3rd floor with a black man, a dildo, a picture of the Virgin Mary, a whip and your trusty sombrero. How would you go about escaping?

Extra

•Please provide a WWS/WMO/WOL report of your performance in at least 2 raids. This is especially important for DPS classes. Tanks should also mention what their TPS is like. If you don't have any reports, don't sweat it, just give any indicator of performance that you have. It's your $25 on the line, so it's probably in your best interest to not overly embellish your numbers.

•Here in <Casual> we are not only interested in your raid performance but also on your personality. Please explain what kind of person you are, what your hobbies are, where you work, etc. We want to know exactly what makes you, you.
Taij

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 03:22:52 PM »

So going over our hall of awesome, I notice that the guy deleted his application template and everything else. GOOD THING I QUOTED THAT SHIT HUH
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()