Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nintendo Customer Service  (Read 3000 times)
Kamikazeoi
Mascot
goatse

MSN Messenger - Kamikazeoi@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - So+Obscene77
View Profile Email
« on: March 05, 2008, 06:41:25 PM »

I don't know if any of you recall me bitching and moaning on vent last night about how I ordered the Nintendo Wii Internet adapter (for those of us that still have a wired connection) but I got some more info on it! 

Nintendo sent out the adapter and it was supposed to have arrived via UPS last night (while I was at home watching tv).  The UPS site said that it was delivered between the front door.  I checked all around my house with a flash light trying to find it to no avail. 

Today I looked all over before work and didn't see it.  I checked my email and both sites and had no news on it today after work so I decided to email Nintendo about it.  About 2 hours later I get a phone call from a rep and talked to him about it for about 5 minutes and he said that he'd send me another unit for free via 2 day UPS shipping.  He also said that if I ever find the box somehow to just keep it.

After hearing horror stories about Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and pretty much every companies customer service....I have to say that I'm extremely suprised how it turned out.  Pretty fucking swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!

Affliction Warlock
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 07:09:01 AM »

I just bought mine at best buy, over a year ago.  :canadian:
Kamikazeoi
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:31 AM »

I probably should have done that but I was bored at work looking at Wii stuff...

Affliction Warlock
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 09:40:02 AM »

when they first came out, they were impossible to get.  i had to look for about 3 weeks straight.
Kamikazeoi
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 09:44:24 AM »

when they first came out, they were impossible to get.  i had to look for about 3 weeks straight.

I live about 1-2 miles from the largest mall in Illinois, so all the stores around here are very high volume and all the Wii shit is usually out of stock.  I waited in line outside a Target at 6am to buy a Wii a few weeks ago because I've never seen one at a store.  Unfortunately I still haven't seen extra remotes/nunchucks anywhere yet...

Affliction Warlock
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 10:39:14 AM »

really?  my then girlfriend went through hell to get me a wii, but since then, accessories, controllers, games etc have been no problem.  i just walk to EB games.

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »

I usually see about 30+ remotes and nunchuks, and classic controllers now.  1 to 4 months after launch though, I couldn't find a single god damn thing.  I had the fucking lan adapter and couldnt play my VC games for 2 weeks while I searched for a classic controller.  Only thing I got lucky on was an extra remote+nunchuk, I bought the last one of each at best buy on launch day and watched the 50 people behind me in line simultaneously call me a motherfucker.  Only thing that runs kinda scarce now is the points cards, but thats usually just after a big release on the VC.

Edit: Keep in mind I was working at gamestop the whole time during and after launch, and even I couldn't fucking get this stuff.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:41:54 PM by Burg » Logged
Kamikazeoi
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »

Oh kick ass!  My next door neighbor just came over and is sitting there talking to my parents for an hour.  Then they call me and I guess he had gotten my package delivered to his place somehow.  So now I got one adapter and a free one coming.  $$$$

Affliction Warlock
Lind
Mascot
lemonparty

AOL Instant Messenger - AsmodaiDrkAngel
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »

I totally need an adapter.  Guild Discount?
Narayan
likes cock
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 02:59:26 AM »

omg mail it to Canadas i need one.
Kamikazeoi
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 07:20:53 AM »

I totally need an adapter.  Guild Discount?

I just got the extra one in the mail this weekend if you want it.

Affliction Warlock
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()