Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Eufloria  (Read 1465 times)
Branical
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

This game is kinda like an RTS. You send your flowerseed fighter jets to other asteroids to fight the different Flower Empires. For 10 seeds you can build a plant that will spawn more seeds for your flower army, or a defensive plant that spawns bomb seeds. This indie game was released just a few days ago and is a little rough around the edges (like on Demo level 5 you have to build 2 defensive plants or it won't give you the victory screen), but they're updating it.

Website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBXpNpwDFzw

Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

AOL Instant Messenger - uhuru+lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 02:50:03 AM »

So it's like Okami and Katamari Damacy combined, except with neither of their traits, but the developers were equally high on acid?

Asmo
Mascot
2girls1cup

Chage has come to America.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 03:01:57 AM »

It's okay but but by the time I finished the demo I was ready to put down the game. It's no plants vs zombies.
Pferox
Mascot
meatspin

MSN Messenger - aka_fs@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 08:05:24 PM »

I love this game but there's something missing to make it more appealing. It'S a good slowpaste game, but like Asmo it's not Plants vs ZOmbie or N+, I'm sure the developper are already working on a deeper upgrade system or colonisation scheme.
Branical
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 12:00:29 AM »

After acquiring this game, I can definately say it's not worth the $15 retail value. Sure there's 25 levels, but they're all exactly the same. This game has a lot of potential and if they ever made a Eufloria 2 with some major overhauls to the combat and UI, I could see it being a huge hit. Things like not being able to set way-points, the difficulty of selecting specific units, not being able to switch your trees, the extremely slow pacing, and the lack of a good story mode (Oh hey, Greys are here. You should kill them. Oh look, Greys are over there! Go kill them... etc etc.) kinda ruins the game for most people.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()