Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Incoming Jew - Economic Opportunities  (Read 2604 times)
Madison
lemonparty

AOL Instant Messenger - anticipat3
View Profile Email
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:37:06 PM »

I'm the new Priest app, and it looks like I'm about to be the FNG around here.  I'll be transferring over from Gul'dan quite soon, and wanted to see if anybody had anything they'd like me to buy on the Gul'dan AH and bring with me when I transfer.  Gul'dan is rather low-pop, so most rare items AH for about half of the Wowhead price.  If there's something you've been looking to buy, make a level 1 alt on Gul'dan and check it out.

Some items that might be of interest:
-Blessings Deck for < 1000g
-Recipes, Patterns, etc. all very cheap
-BoE epics for alts, etc.

Some items that aren't going to be of interest:
-Anything that's going to take up a ton of bag space -- I'm not going to have room to bring over 50 stacks of herbs that are 2g cheaper than they are on Hyjal.
-Large Prismatic Shards, or any enchanting mats (Shards are 30g+ on Gul'dan usually)
-Epic Gems, because there really aren't any/many for sale

So yeah, a Jew's first post is about money, go figure.  If you find something you want, post here and I'll pick it up before I transfer.
Gasmask
Administrator
2girls1cup

Smell my finger

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:06:46 PM »

Put me down for a pound of flesh.

That's .45Kg for you  :canadian:

Marx/Lenin '08
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »

hyjal is the swiss bank of servers.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Videl

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »

[item]Eight of Furies[/item] - 350g
[item]Six of Furies[/item] - 200g
[item]Ace of Furies[/item] - 300g

If a Seven and/or a Five come up for that type of price (or just a whole deck for ~2kg) I'd love to get those too.

But, especially the Eight... that damn thing is never on our AH, and the one time I saw it, it was like 1000g+
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »

how much are blinkstrikes running over there?

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Madison
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 10:49:03 PM »

how much are blinkstrikes running over there?

One up right now for 1299g.  I'll buy up those Blessings cards and bring them over, also.
Videl

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 10:56:17 PM »

One up right now for 1299g.  I'll buy up those Blessings cards and bring them over, also.

Furies! omg!
Madison
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 07:06:30 AM »

Furies! omg!

Err, yeah.  I guess I can read, but not type.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 04:00:50 PM »

hmm, blinkstrikes for 2kg on ours.  meh guess it's a stupid purchase.  if it was under a g, I'da had you nab it.

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()