Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: thundercats assemble  (Read 13276 times)
Gasmask
Administrator
2girls1cup

Smell my finger

View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »

headed to the gym, off work late, sorry bros. I'll be back around 7pm I'd wager.

Marx/Lenin '08
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2008, 02:21:38 AM »

So I checked the armory right before the servers came down. We were sittin at 37th, so even counting non-active teams, I think we nailed it. GG ThunderCats!
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2008, 07:03:43 AM »

looks good dude.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2008, 07:14:58 AM »

Bros, you guys good for a quick jog up to 2200 tonight, provided the servers are stable?

I've done quite a few 2s with Miya, and things are VERY different, but it looks to be in our favor. Here are some things I've noticed:

1) Fights are much shorter and more brutal now, but healers seem to still really stay in the fight a long time if they're geared/good.

2) The only class I've encountered that is as scary as a ret pally atm is a really well geared blade fury warrior. That shit tears people apart.

3) Mages scare the living dogshit out of me.

4) Enhancement shammies are a lot more butch then they were before.

5) Priests roll over and die, and rogues don't seem a whole lot better off.

6) I can easily heal in a pinch.

7) I have like 3 more GCDs to manage now, making cleansing ironically harder, meaning I'll need to pre-empt it more.

8 ) The warlocks that turn into demons are scary powerful. Until I fear them. Then it becomes funny.

9) Most of the powerful classes are heavily CD based. Live through those via whatever means, and things revert to a more familiar environment.

It feels like a weird version of pre-BC wow, with the same trappings and strats present, mainly overwhelming offense, and healers need to try to blow their mana bar as fast as possible or else they die with 8k left and very little healing done.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:18:23 AM by Lanroke » Logged
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »

haha.  noted.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »

ThunderCats HOOOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCb1tBC_b0

I'm good any day really, except Thursday. Pallies did just have their dicks nerfed into the dirt, however, so we'll see where this goes.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2008, 09:58:33 PM »

can do wednesday evening.  name a time.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()