Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: thundercats assemble  (Read 13275 times)
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

also, gas said he's down to stick with this team, so we'll have to grind a few shit teams to get his PR up, then we'll be back on track.

Dude, that's hot. And Monday sounds fine to me, plus I'll hang around Weds to see if any time opens up for 3s then.

Also, grats on 2050.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:34:24 PM by Lanroke » Logged
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 03:59:31 AM »

Yo, whenever's clever again. Let me know when you guys have time. At 2500 points atm, so not this week, but next, and I'll have the points for the weap.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 06:05:58 AM »

can we do saturday afternoon?  1 server?

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 07:44:11 AM »

Kinda... my son's first bday party is going to be Saturday, starting at like 2:30. So we could probably swing for like an hour or so Sat, get some in, and then maybe finish any if we don't make 10 or do well another day?

That work?
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:19 AM »

can do this evening; I'm home early (4ish server) so I'll be up for games on assorted teams until 9ish server.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 08:42:18 AM »

works for me bro, i'm also home at 4ish server.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Woot, weapon week!

Alls we haveta do is hit 2050, then when Tuesday cometh, it's weapon time. Finially.

Anyway, lemme know what time is good.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2008, 02:18:23 PM »

this ain't a great week.  west coast excravaganza starting friday.  gone until the following friday.  gas, stent and I are doing rl 3s.  I can maybe do this wednesday or thursday night, though.  I can do after raids weds, or thursday at raid time (6 server).

Gasmask
Administrator
2girls1cup

Smell my finger

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2008, 03:04:35 PM »

yup yup

Marx/Lenin '08
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »

we run a drain comp irl

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 08:13:33 PM »

Weds and thurs both work for me. I'm off all weds, most of thurs, so you say when and I'll be there. TBH, we don't even need to make 10 games lol, just 2050. I only need like 500 points, and I can easily pull that down in 2s.

Any idea where Digo went, btw?
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2008, 04:27:31 AM »

Yo, gentlemen, this new weapon?

If someone made sex into an ice cream, then forged a sword out of it, that would be this weapon. Truth!

Anyway, lemme know when/if (hopefully) you guys can do 3s after you get back. If not this week I understand, and I can still manage points from my 2s/5s, though not as many as I would like.

Also, we need fancier shoulders. Perhaps a Gladiator title, or two.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »

I'm good to go saturday, but gasmask will probably still be trekking back from the BROad trip.  can do monday evening, too.

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »

Well, I can do Saturday night (after 9 server), and Monday anytime, so it's all up to Gas really.
Gasmask
Administrator
2girls1cup

Smell my finger

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:03 AM »

I'm back now, so whenever

Marx/Lenin '08
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()