Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: thundercats assemble  (Read 13273 times)
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 01:24:12 PM »

Yo, Aileyna is out till like next weekend. He had to RMA is video card, because it commitied honorable seppuku on him. So, unless you wanna bring Gasmask in as a ringer so we can pull down some pointage (which I wouldn't be opposed to) we're boned for 3s.

I for one was lookin forward to smashin some faces so, if you and Gas are down, lemme know. I'll be home about 4:15 server (getting off @4, then drive time).
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

So, Sunday or Monday this week are the best times (after raids). If you can swing em Bag, lemme know. We gots to get our rating up, so I can app to certain guilds, who shall remain nameless :P
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »

I have a burr run scheduled on baggles at around 1pm server.  I can do games after, around 2:30ish server, and I should be online until around 6-7.  that work?

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »

You mean for Saturdayzorz? I am either totally clear all day, or I'm clear till about 5pm server, so either way, if we can start at 2:30, should be groovy.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 10:08:12 PM »

Yo, when you wanna roll this week? I'm clear all Friday, Saturrday before 6 and after 10, and Sunday after 7. Clear all Monday too, I guess.

So, whatever works for you guys.

O0
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 07:20:41 AM »

going to NY tonight, won't be back until Sunday.  can do sunday night and monday evening, though.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 05:01:56 PM »

Say when Baggles ;)

2k hoooo!
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

sat is good

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 11:19:46 AM »

Word. I work 5-9(server) tonight, so afternoon or evening works for me. I'll be hanging out online this afternoon in case you guys get on early-ish.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »

so my PC is fucked.  gonna do my best to log on at all today.  posting from kat's pc at the moment.  have gas call me if you guys are on and I'll see if I can get on.

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »

That video card you installed had the herp, didn't it? Gotta be careful with those cards man, I knew a guy who got one from a friend, and then bam, chlamydia. Gas have any alts I should check for when I get on?
Gasmask
Administrator
2girls1cup

Smell my finger

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »

gasmask or stairs

Marx/Lenin '08
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »

think I'm back in business.  can do monday night maybe.

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

Had a sick baby, totally didn't even log in Monday, sorry mang. When do ya wanna roll next?
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 12:30:29 PM »

that's cool, me and gas got 2050 in 2s for weaponz.  I'll be unavailable most of saturday due to all day/night beach rave party lulz, but I can do wednesday if we finish early, or thursday, or monday, or maybe early saturday day, but it would be like 10-12 server at best.  ideally, probably monday since we're shooting for 5s on wed/thurs.  also, gas said he's down to stick with this team, so we'll have to grind a few shit teams to get his PR up, then we'll be back on track.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()