Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: thundercats assemble  (Read 13276 times)
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« on: June 28, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

tuesday 6/28 after raids?

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Aileyna
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »

tuesday 6/28 after raids?

f'sho. We raid 6-11 mon-thurs, I might be able to get out early, maybe.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 06:55:41 PM »

So, for the week of 7/08/08 (yeah, that's right, my weeks start on tuesday when points reset, my life is that boring), when should we get out groove on?

I'm off Mon, Tues Weds, and Fri every week (playing Mr. Mom has its benefits...), so any of those days I can pretty much start any time. Outside of that, after 10pm server or before 4pm server works for me.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 12:56:38 AM »

most likely can't do much until saturday afternoon.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

sorry bros, but saturday is a no-go.  I can do tonight at around 6:30 server, though, but I won't be home unless you guys can both confirm you'll be around (I'll go out otherwise).  I can't do sunday before raids either, but potentially after raids, or monday after raids.  lemme know what works.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »

brossssss  confirm/deny

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 10:54:10 AM »

I R a fool lol, didn't check forums until today, cause I'm special like that.

Let's call it both Sunday and Monday after raids if you can swing that, unless we do super well on Sunday and can just call it (say 1950-2050).

I have to confirm with Aileyna, but I'm pretty sure he can swing it.
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 11:04:22 AM »

Sorry for the late reply. Honestly, used to coordinating arenas via in-game mail, so didn't think to check our thread of epicness until this morning, whilst I was sitting down with my Cap'n Crunch, waiting for 'yall to log on :P
Lanroke

Email
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 01:29:45 AM »

Allright, Ball's in your court Bag me boy. I'm down for any day (or days) this week, though I work nights Fri-Sun (latest I get home is 10 though).

Ail is totally clear Fri-Sun (no raids), and elsewise has a similar schedule to you.

So, just let us know. 2050 hooooooooooo!
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 08:08:41 AM »

this weekend is gonna be the last real bad weekend for a while =x.  I gotta head down to NY on friday night and I won't be back until maybe monday.  can maybe do one night after raids; I'll post.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »

thinking wednesday after raids is possible.

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 05:42:44 PM »

So, they dicked with my schedule at work, and my Saturday has changed a bit. Instead of an evening shift, it's morning now (8am-5pm), meaning our 2pm start time for arenas just got boned.

Is a 5pm (server) start time cool? I might be able to just skip break and make it 4. If not, lemme know :(
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

should be fine.  can do 2s or 5s beforehand.  hopefully I'm outta the house by 7pm server, though, so we won't have a lotta time.

Lanroke

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 05:58:00 PM »

Sounds good, I'll just skip out at 4, that should give us ~ 3 hours.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 01:05:09 PM »

gonna be late, sorry.  2 server earliest, more like 2:30 likely.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()