Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Back from my trip spreading the goodness of peanut butter waffles  (Read 5820 times)
Valkie
Mascot
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: August 22, 2008, 04:23:10 AM »

whats up everyone!

I see you are still trucking along in the usual casual fashion. I've had a pretty busy year, I created a toaster that inserts peanut butter directly into the waffle but alas it didn't sell very well.  I also have been training for the Olympics for the box jumping event (not past 11 though lets get it straight Sleep > all kkthxla).  I have been brushing up on my connect 4 and would say that I can easily defend my title as Connect4 World Champion.

But yeah I have had a pretty interesting year.  Hope everyone is doing great, just wanted to stop in and say hey and see if anyone remembers the missing Cuban (not Elian Gonzalez asshole).
Valkie
Mascot
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 04:28:48 AM »

P.S. just looked at the roster, glad some one is holding down the maces. I always knew you had it in you Digo.
aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 07:34:26 AM »

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Are you coming back for WOTLK wots is there are a lot of boxes in Northrend.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 07:50:53 AM »

valkiebrah.  sappenin dawg.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Sullon
Guild Member
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 11:44:54 AM »

congratulations on your successful trip

Digo
Daddy Digo
Global Moderator
Mr.Hands

broken shell of a man

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 12:16:50 PM »

valkie gnome needs to play again
Gasmask
Administrator
2girls1cup

Smell my finger

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »

Afk need to put on some pants

Marx/Lenin '08
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »

I like how your goods are neatly folded in that pic.  Stay classy.
Valkie
Mascot
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »

Was thinking of coming back, I'm about to have more free time. Was working in a steel mill for a few months on 2nd shift (Noon-9:30pm) didn't really have time to do anything but I recently got the opportunity to go back to school, so last week was my last week there.

The roster shows a good amount of rogues though, do encounters still only want 3-4 in the raid? Hows the death knight class?  DPS/offtank I assume? Maybe I'll make my return as a gnome death knight.

Anyone playing Warhammer? I got in beta 3 or so months ago but didn't have time to install.  Is it any good?

Also can some one pm me the vent info? Lost it awhile back.

Videl

Email
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »

Done. You're still guilded, so gave you member access to the forum why I was here. Enjoy.

Also, we have a ton of rogues on the roster, but only 2 actively raiding... for some reason  ???
Teleyn
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »

Was thinking of coming back, I'm about to have more free time. Was working in a steel mill for a few months on 2nd shift (Noon-9:30pm) didn't really have time to do anything but I recently got the opportunity to go back to school, so last week was my last week there.

The roster shows a good amount of rogues though, do encounters still only want 3-4 in the raid? Hows the death knight class?  DPS/offtank I assume? Maybe I'll make my return as a gnome death knight.

Anyone playing Warhammer? I got in beta 3 or so months ago but didn't have time to install.  Is it any good?

I'm probably going to fuck around with Warhammer Online you sexy pantless gnome.  Working my ass off lately though and seriously passing out within 2-3 hours of getting home.  Not sure how much time I'll have for it, but it has dorfs and therefore I will be there.
Valkie
Mascot
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

Teleyn! Was hoping you were still around.  Dwarf? what happened to the witch hunter?
Obscuro
tubgirl

MSN Messenger - miguel_ludlow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »

hi cuba,
how are you?
mexico
Valkie
Mascot
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 10:31:55 PM »

hola senor Obs, I'm good. Hows life?
Teleyn
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 06:16:06 AM »

Teleyn! Was hoping you were still around.  Dwarf? what happened to the witch hunter?

I became highly obsessed with short bearded men.  Don't ask.  =x
Pages: [1] 2 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()