Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Flormas - 70 paladin  (Read 5309 times)
flormas
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: July 31, 2008, 01:08:39 PM »

Forum Account Name:Flormas
Name:Flormas
Class:Paladin
RL Sex:Male
(Girls stop here.)
Summary of Talent Spec:41/20/0
Amory Profile Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Flormas
Timezone:Central
Playtime:dunno im at work

-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?:Ya, i get off of work at 6 every day but i do start school soon so they are gonna be cutting my hours

Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified):Throughout SSC and TK i was in a guild called "Devour" then I went to a guild called "Beyond Reckoning" where i am still.

Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW?) Spitting on Illidans dead body

MMORPG Game History:FFXI, Diablo, AoC for a month, and of course wow

Unbuffed resists (arcane/fire/frost/nature/shadow):0/70/70/0/70, do have some SR gear for mother

Casual member references:
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?:None i would be a tranfer

SUPER IMPORTANT:
-If you could fight any historical figure, who would it be and why? Moses

-Are you willing to legally change your last name to "McDuck" in order to join Casual? Nah, i like my name

-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack?fuck.....you cant ask that shit

-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why? Centaur

Mandatory questions:

-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual?
I read the post on the recruitment forums and i laughed and its always good to be with people that will make you laugh and not stress you the fuck out

-Name your top five favorite Songs: cant answer that one, so many and so little space

-Name your top five favorite Movies:Teenage mutant ninja turtles 1 and 2, Conan the Barbarian and the Destroyer, Falling Down

-What is your life like outside of WoW? smokin weed, workin, going to school, playing random sports when i feel like it, frisbee golf

-Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability:Thottbot, mmo-champion, wowwiki

-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy?Yes i have a mic

-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle.)yes

-Are you a keyboard turner?no

-Are you a clicker?not really only for stuff i dont use a lot..but i do hotkey my cleanse, bubble, BOF, BOP

-What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play? winning 20 games in 2s then losing all the points back against the same fuckin team

-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? Patience

Choose 4 of the following (you will not be given extra points for answering more questions than the minimum):

-If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? 0/20/41 pvp ret baby

-If you had to join another guild on this server, which one would it be? Why? i dont know any other guilds on your server

-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? crits, shit ton of mana, survivability,

-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? no hots or aoe healing spells, only 1 instant cast

-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?read up on the fights, make sure i get my flasks and food rdy before and talk to a raider to see if they do anything different from the strat that ive read

-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?Sometimes people think that they are better than someone else because they have better gear but its the player when it comes down to it

Choose 3 of the following:
-If you were an attention whore, what kind of attention whore would you be?

-If you could take the form of any water-related object, what would it be and why?

-In the event of a zombie invasion, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? easy question, hardware store...chainsaw and screwdriver

-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick? 1,000 naked hot chicks so you could astually see something nice before you died

-You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Finally - Provide  a WWS report of your performance in at least 2 raids. If you don't have a current DPS parse then tell us how badly you beat the other members of your class on the meters.

http://wowwebstats.com/5rwfxbqsmvzm5
Basic
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 01:10:03 PM »

another one bites the dust

夢現海篭
flormas
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 01:14:18 PM »

whatd i do?
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 01:14:37 PM »

close but no

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
flormas
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 01:16:47 PM »

SWP exp required or u just dont like me? :(
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »

it reads the instructions or else it gets the hose again

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Videl

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »

SWP exp required or u just dont like me? :(

Why can't it be both???

Digo
Daddy Digo
Global Moderator
Mr.Hands

broken shell of a man

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 01:24:58 PM »

it gets the hose
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()