Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Crackers app  (Read 3539 times)
Crackers
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

Forum Account Name:crackers
Name:rucker
Class:hunter
RL Sex:male
(Girls stop here.)
Summary of Talent Spec:i am a MM hunter
Amory Profile Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Crackers
Timezone:eastern
Playtime:a lot during the afternoons and evening
-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?:i can be on at these times
Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified):i am in dragon descendents they are nub
Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW?)SM armory
MMORPG Game History:only WoW
Unbuffed resists (arcane/fire/frost/nature/shadow):10 frost resist
- Are you attuned to the Black Temple or Hyjal?no
-If not, which steps do you still need?
-Heroic Keys?:none yet (i have the SM key and gnomer key though)
Casual member references:Reamer, Hobes, Digo
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?: reamer seems like a cool dude and digo likes lord of the rings like me.  hobes is a pretty cool guy too

SUPER IMPORTANT:
-If you could fight any historical figure, who would it be and why?
batman because he is a good fighter
-Are you willing to legally change your last name to "McDuck" in order to join Casual?no
-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack?caddyshack
-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why?i would be eyore from winnie the pooh because he sleeps a lot and i like sleep  :P

Mandatory questions:
-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual?
you guys seem like a cool guild for me
-Name your top five favorite Songs:I like country and bluegrass
-Name your top five favorite Movies:hmm i like the godfather and scarface
-What is your life like outside of WoW?i enjoy drawing and listening to music.  i also like hanging out with my dad
-Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability:thottbot helps me with questing.  wowcurse gives me mods to help me in instances.  i also look up some fights on youtube
-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy?i have a mic
-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle.)yes i have vent
-Are you a keyboard turner?no
-Are you a clicker?no
-What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?im not a very high level but i am leveling fast
-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player?i really enjoy playing my class

Choose 4 of the following (you will not be given extra points for answering more questions than the minimum):
-If you were to respec, which build would you choose?
Why? BM because it is good for pvp
-If you had to join another guild on this server, which one would it be? Why?im not sure maybe trivial or something
-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?i have good dps and that can always help
-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?i am still working on my skill in trapping mobs
-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?i watch vidoes and read about them
-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?ppl that make fun of other plays but i know you guys are cool and wont do that

Choose 3 of the following:
-If you were an attention whore, what kind of attention whore would you be?

-If you could take the form of any water-related object, what would it be and why?i would be a dolphin because they are precious
-In the event of a zombie invasion, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself?i would hide in an army base and shoot the zombies with a .50 cal
-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick?i would pick french fries so i could eat some before i died
-You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Finally - Provide At least a WWS report of your performance in 2 Sunwell raids(2 bosses is fine). i have never been but i have seen some pictures of illidan and kil jaeden
Goappstate
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »

Hope you get in bro, i cant wait to be in the same guild, there is no way they can turn down my impressive APP. O0
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()