Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goappstate  (Read 2872 times)
Goappstate
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »

Forum Account Name:
Name: Goappstate
Class: Rogue   
RL Sex: Yes Please
(Girls stop here.)
Summary of Talent Spec: Sublety, so i can sneak into Both men and women locker rooms
Amory Profile Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Goappstate
Timezone: Eastern   
Playtime: I enjoy playtime, sometimes uncle Beau comes and plays.....he touches me.....
-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?: Maybe
Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified): Trivial, Lethality, Bellum Gero, SK Gaming, Go vengeful or go home, a few months in each
Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW?) I went to the darkmoon faire once
MMORPG Game History: Whats an MMORPG?
Unbuffed resists (arcane/fire/frost/nature/shadow): +10 arcane resist
- Are you attuned to the Black Temple or Hyjal? Im on the realm hyjal, does that count?
-If not, which steps do you still need? im not sure
-Heroic Keys?: I have the key to SM armory, and i can pick the one to Gnomer
Casual member references: Gasmask, he is a really cool looking warrior
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?: We are lovers

SUPER IMPORTANT:
-If you could fight any historical figure, who would it be and why? George CLooney
-Are you willing to legally change your last name to "McDuck" in order to join Casual? my name is mcduck
-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? Hellz yeah
-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why? George Bush

Mandatory questions:
-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual? Because i am a casual guy
-Name your top five favorite Songs:  Anything by hannah montana
-Name your top five favorite Movies: Sexy mules 4, There will be cum, Lord of the G-strings
-What is your life like outside of WoW? Very Sexy and confusing
-Name 3 WoW related sites and discuss how they are useful tools for bettering your raiding ability: youtube, playboy.com
-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy? Trust me, im not shy
-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle.) hellz yeah
-Are you a clicker? Yes
-What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?  I tend to get a bit homicidal after wipes
-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? Im sexually attracted to everthing that moves

Choose 4 of the following (you will not be given extra points for answering more questions than the minimum):
-If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? I would choose a sexy build
-If you had to join another guild on this server, which one would it be? Why? Dragon Decendents
-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?
-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? Sex?
-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced? Wild orgies
-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?

Choose 3 of the following:
-If you were an attention whore, what kind of attention whore would you be?  Sexy Attention
-If you could take the form of any water-related object, what would it be and why? A bikini
-In the event of a zombie invasion, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? A strip club, and a wad of $1 bills
-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick?
-You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Finally - Provide At least a WWS report of your performance in 2 Sunwell raids(2 bosses is fine).
I drank from the sunwell once, it gave me Hellacious Diareah
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()