Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Demonchain - Mage  (Read 5083 times)
Demonchain
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: March 28, 2009, 02:02:55 PM »

Couldnt figure out how to fucking put in app spot...

Forum Account Name:  Demonchain.
Name:  Jean-Luc Seale (Yes it sounds like the pimp off star trek).
Class:  Mage.
RL Sex:  Male.
Summary of Talent Spec:  Im FFB atm because i have semi shitty gear. want to switch fire soon for max deeps.
Amory Profile Link:  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Demonchain
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time.
Playtime: When I get home to when I pass out on my keyboard.
-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?: 4-5 a week.
Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified): Currently in Devour(1month), been memeber of Pythia (3months), Absolution (4months) , and Tomorrows Hope Ends(2months).
Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Pre tBC, After tBC?) Started playing after the release of t-BC raided up to a few in hyjal and BT, never full cleared TK or SSC but do know and understand the fights.
MMORPG Game History: If runescape counts then runescape (ftw!).... thats about it....
Casual member references: Raelor, Theram... i dunno....
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?: I hope so... hard to be a badass without anyone to recognize

SUPER IMPORTANT:
-Are you the original owner of your main character's account? Uhhh yes.....
-If one of your guildmates stayed at your house and peed all over the toilet bowl, would you clean it up? Nope.... toilet isnt one of my concerns....
-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? Big Lebowski....
-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why? Cockatrice they got a long tounge :)

Mandatory questions:
-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual? You guys are recruiting a mage on forums and sound like a bunch of pimps imo.
-Name your top five favorite Songs: I Jizzed in my Pants (SNL), Eye Of The Tiger (Survivor), Candy Shop (FITTY CENT), Remember the Name (Fort Minor), and Bad To The Bone (George Thorogood)
-Name your top five favorite Movies: How high, Malrats, Without a Paddle, Step Brothers, and Joe Dirt (ftw).
-What is your life like outside of WoW? Just pimpn out in highschool?
-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy? Yes i have a mic, and im kinda cheap
-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle.) Yes and i have vent applyed.
-Are you a keyboard turner? Hell no.....
-Are you a clicker? On patchwork i click as well as pound my keyboard ;)
-What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play? Nerd Rage.... fix it by smoking a joint?
-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? I can hold in my pee for like 7 hours...

Answer The Following:
-If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs? If i were to respec it would be fire but im waiting for better trinkets first...
-Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like? I played in an arena once got rofl stomped... im more a cheerleader bitch.
-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? Good at buffing, good at deeps, and descent at remove curse?
-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? My shit trikets and not sometimes pulling on trash.
-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced? Uhhhh gold to repair, Flasks and a shit load of food buffs....
-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? Get raiding done to fast and forced to play alt because nothing else to do...
-How do you see the changes in WotLK affecting your current spec? Havnt seen any.... I adjust to what they do fuck up on my class...

Choose 3 of the following:
-What is the worst thing you have ever done related to sex? Not a freak just hit it and quit it... some times cum back for seconds :)
-In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? Id take shelter at Best Buy, and use a FN P90 because they fucking pwn face.
-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick?
-You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
No fucking clue but that is some random shit....

Finally - Please provide a WWS report of your performance in at least 2 raids. This is especially important for dps classes, and Tanks can just use this space to talk about their TPS.
No clue what a WWS is but i do roughly 3.7+ in all raids and know wtf im doing.
Videl

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »

You know, I put the part about PM'ing me in bold, but this still happens.

No clue what a WWS is but i do roughly 3.7+ in all raids and know wtf im doing.

No, no you don't. It's amazing you made it to 80, not that you level'd to 80, but you went your entire life so far to this point without being ran over by a car.
Amna
Mascot
lemonparty

Moka! ^_^

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

This app. was so inspiring that I had to take the time to do this. Didn't feel like covering everything but this is enough.

Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified): Currently in Devour(1month), been memeber of Pythia (3months), Absolution (4months) , and Tomorrows Hope Ends(2months).
Wow, really doesn't take long for people to realize you're retarded.

Casual member references: Raelor, Theram... i dunno....
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?: I hope so... hard to be a badass without anyone to recognize
. . .If I was to make a reference up, it'd be Batman. He'd work because people would atleast know who the fuck he is and know that I wasn't the one who made him up, Bob Kane and Bill Finger did.

-Are you the original owner of your main character's account? Uhhh yes.....
Little hesitant there aren't you.

-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? I can hold in my pee for like 7 hours...
...If only your brain was as capable as your bladder.

-Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like? I played in an arena once got rofl stomped... im more a cheerleader bitch.
A simple no would have suffice instead of revealing your tranny life.

-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? Good at buffing, good at deeps, and descent at remove curse?
Seeing as you only have 1 button to push for buffing, that's the least anyone can hope for.
Also, seeing as you're questioning whether or not you can "remove curse", I'd say you're about as useless as all the other mages in this category and don't even know where your decurse button is.

-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? My shit trikets and not sometimes pulling on trash.
Yes. Those are obviously your weaknesses. Not the fact that you're mentally challenged. No, instead it has to be the tanks you play with. Mmhm.

-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? Get raiding done to fast and forced to play alt because nothing else to do...
If you're looking for a bunch of fucking turtles to raid with, look in the ocean or something.

-How do you see the changes in WotLK affecting your current spec? Havnt seen any.... I adjust to what they do fuck up on my class...
It's people like that fucks it up by simply not understanding anything.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()