Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fieryben - The virgin mage!  (Read 3762 times)
Videl

Email
« on: February 27, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »

Forum Account Name: Fieryben
Name: Fieryben
Class: Mage
RL Sex: Male
Summary of Talent Spec: 57/3/11
Amory Profile Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Fieryben
Timezone: PST
Playtime:
-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?: All
Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified): Dragonblight server-Tabula Rasa (rougly 2 months), Hyjal-Trivial (roughly 6 months)
Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Pre tBC, After tBC?) Joined wow during bc. Cleared all bc, wotlk instances.
MMORPG Game History: WoW is my first and last (on computer). Played FFXI on Xbox 360.
Casual member references:
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?:
Don't really know any Casual members. However, I'm pretty sure I've played with some on a few occasions.

SUPER IMPORTANT:
-Are you the original owner of your main character's account? Yes
-If one of your guildmates stayed at your house and peed all over the toilet bowl, would you clean it up? LOL. Hell no. He would HAVE to clean it up or else he gets /housekicked
-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? I never watched Big Lebowski. And I refuse to pick Caddyshack.
-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why? A dragon so I can breathe fire and eat noobs.

Mandatory questions:
-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual? I hate paying money for server transfers. And Casual is Number 1. I'm worthy of joining, imo.
-Name your top five favorite Songs: I don't do favorites... just go with Linkin Park and Disturbed.
-Name your top five favorite Movies: =-\ Gladiator. 300. LotR. Pirates of the Caribbean. X-men.
-What is your life like outside of WoW? You mean, what is WoW like outside of life?  -See you didn't answer this one, I guess we draw the obvious conclusion...
-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy? I do have a mic.
-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle.) Yes.
-Are you a keyboard turner? Yes. But I do have a mouse and use it during combat. I'm a freakin' mage...
-Are you a clicker? Yes. But not so much.  How can you fail at these 2 questions? Seriously, I'm not even sure why you'd admit it, to brag that you can get away with it in your shitty guild?
-What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play? I don't think I have a weakness, tbh... I am trying to improve my achievements though. =-]
-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? I know what to do and I follow directions.

Answer The Following:
-If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs? FFB. I would just need the hit trinket from 25 Naxx in order to be hit capped again.
-Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like? No
-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? Top dps for mages.
-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? Going OOM. But it happens 5% of my encounters, generally.
-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced? Flasks. Money for repairing. Time. Patience.
-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? Trial periods =-\
-How do you see the changes in WotLK affecting your current spec? 3.1.0 doesn't bring any buffs to arc mages. Reduced mana for arc barrage and different glyphs don't really affect arc mages.

Choose 3 of the following:
-What is the worst thing you have ever done related to sex? I'M A GD VIRGIN!!!!  -Yeah~
-In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? Weapon of choice, Sword of a Thousand Truths. Shelter, any skyscraper with lots of food and water.
-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick? Does it matter? The world is about to be destroyed...
-You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that? If I suffer, he must so too.

Finally - Please provide a WWS report of your performance in at least 2 raids. This is especially important for dps classes, and Tanks can just use this space to talk about their TPS. You mean, the ones I'm top dps in? Okay.
http://wowwebstats.com/rn4t51eeql21q
http://wowwebstats.com/rpxcnlalwdcim
Don't worry, I'm usually top dps in my guild, so, I didn't have to look too far to get the WWS reports.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few extra guidelines:

1. If you "know" a member of Casual, don't use them as a reference unless you BOTH have each other on your respective friends list. In other words, don't use someone as a reference if you've spoken to them once. Don't use them unless you have actually had multiple conversations and/or grouping experiences with them in game. If you're not sure, ask that person if they will be your reference.

I have no references as I don't talk to any Casual player frequently; or even remotely.

2. Write something about yourself besides what is required by the template. Tell us about your job, your playstyle, a funny story, your favorite movies... SOMETHING that gives us an idea about your general level of intelligence and social aptitude.

I hope my answers to your template will give an idea of how I am.

3. If your gear or level of progression isn't quite up to par, you better have a really goddamn good reason and have demonstrated exceptional effort at doing the best you can with what's available. For instance, applying in shitty gear with terrible arena ratings makes you look like an idiot, whereas someone who applies with bad gear but has multiple 2k+ rated teams will probably be given the benefit of the doubt.

ROGER ROGER

4. Know your class. Know the mechanics. We aren't looking for people that need their hand held or need shit explained to them. If you aren't a math geek, at least read forums where you can find this kind of information. Your gear should be socketed properly and your talent spec shouldn't have any "wtf" choices. One of the first things we look at is your talent spec.

ROGER ROGER

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()