Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ponzo Mage server transfery from Draenor  (Read 6292 times)
Ponzo
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« on: February 11, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

Forum Account Name: Ponzo
Name: Ponzo
Class: Mage
RL Sex: Male
Summary of Talent Spec: 57/3/11 Arcane
Amory Profile Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Ponzo
Timezone: Central
Playtime: 4-5 hrs. a day I don't play on weekends much cause i like to have a social life
-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?: Those are my raid days right now and i have a 95% raid attendance.
Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified): Mythos through Pre BC. Reign all the way through BC and currently in explicit.
Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Pre tBC, After tBC?) I've done everything Pre BC acept naxx. Cleared BC acept for sunwell. and all of WotlK
MMORPG Game History: Use to play guild wars for a bit but then switched to WoW
Casual member references: none
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?:
SUPER IMPORTANT:
-Are you the original owner of your main character's account? Yes.
-If one of your guildmates stayed at your house and peed all over the toilet bowl, would you clean it up? Nah unless i had to take a shit id just leave it
-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? caddyshack fo sho
-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why? a mermaid cause when do you not see one and get a boner?!

Mandatory questions:
-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual? Because Casual looks like a good raiding guild with there prioritys  straight and are motivated to raid.
-Name your top five favorite Songs: Blink 182 - Stockholm Syndrome     A Skylit Drive - A Reason for Broken Wings    Sum 41 - Rhythems     Brand New - Seventy times 7     Rise Against - Savior
-Name your top five favorite Movies:
-What is your life like outside of WoW? When im not on WoW im usally skating or hanging out with friends, and doin crazy shit
-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy? I have a Sennheiser mic its pretty siick
-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle. yeah
-Are you a keyboard turner? Nooooooo im a mouse turner
-Are you a clicker? Not really i have hotkeys and macros
-What is your greatest weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play? Ha, probly PvP i fail at it and ive bought some PvP gear to imrpove my skillz other then that im the top dps in my guild or battleing it out with with one of my good WoW friends for first
-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? I'm always topping dps charts, I don't make mistakes very often, yes i can move out of the voids and miss firewalls on sartharion 3 drake i know its amazing and  also im in the top 10 geared mages on my server.

Answer The Following:
-If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs? Well i wouldn't respec right now becaouse arcane is currently the best mage dps spec atm but if i haddd to it would be fire frost
-Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like? Ive just started PvPing and i'm getting some gear for it.
-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?
Mad dps
-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? May run low on mana but i always have mana pots and etc. to keep it up
-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced? balls out haha nah ill try and read up on it and know what needs to be done and focus up
-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? farming gold but i get it done

Choose 3 of the following:
-In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? I would hide in a NY house and when the zombies came for me i would blow myself up with a grenade... damnit... thats what happens in i am legend
-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick? chuck norris!? i guess
-You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that? Becaouse i enjoy watching lesser beings suffer:P

Finally - Please provide a WWS report of your performance in at least 2 raids. This is especially important for dps classes, and Tanks can just use this space to talk about their TPS. In progress site admin hasnt gave me member to look at forums
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

You're not good at reading it seems.

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Videl

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »

If you are interested in joining, please PM your app to Videl with the following information.

This part

aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »

I've done everything Pre BC acept naxx. Cleared BC acept for sunwell. and all of WotlK

aceptaceptaceptaceptaceptacept aceptaceptaceptaceptaceptacept aceptaceptaceptaceptaceptacept aceptaceptaceptaceptaceptacept
Ponzo
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:15 PM »

Sorry must of missed that =/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 07:45:23 PM by Ponzo » Logged
aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 07:49:30 PM »

Sorry must of missed that =/

must of
must of
must of
must of
must of
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

Can we recruit him so I can at least have a night of spam dispelling him until he ragequits?

Piston
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »

Can we recruit him because I love recruiting RETARDED FAGGOTS!

Ponzo
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »

wtf? why are you giving me so much shit was the app that bad?
Piston
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

I was one of the guys who cratered on Archimonde, tried to blink through "dark glare", couldn't click my Magtheridon cube, and loved patch 2.3 because it unlocked Tempest Keep because Shattered Halls heroic was really hard.

I know bro, how about a hug?

Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »

- You're using green gems in multiple pieces of gear, as well as not using the best enchants
- You're obviously really fucking bad at following instructions (read: posting your application on the forums)
- Your answers to some of our questions are pretty retarded
- Your enchanting isn't even at a level to get BC ring enchants, let alone wrath ones
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 09:41:49 PM by Kadrix » Logged

Abaxial
meatspin

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 03:20:43 AM »

http://www.trilulilu.ro/Ana/56a7564fa33b66

Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()