Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stike - mage  (Read 5092 times)
Stike

Email
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »

Forum Account Name: Stike.
Name: Matt.
Class: Mage.
RL Sex: Male.
Summary of Talent Spec: 17/0/54
Amory Profile Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Stike
Timezone: PST.
Playtime: I'm usually on at night or after class, if I'm working I'm usually on when I get off which is around 10:30PM.
-We raid Sunday through Thursday from 6pm - 10pm (PST) how many days can you attend consistently?: N/A.
Guild history on any server, include time in each guild (this will be verified): When I raided, over 2 years ago, I was in a guild called Nexus on Sargeras. Since, I've been in my own guild, consisting of just me, on Hyjal named Archmage.
Raid Experience: (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Pre tBC, After tBC?) I raided as an alliance resto druid up to Naxx (Cleared AQ40) before TBC was released. After TBC came out, I rolled an undead mage and strictly PvP'd 'til present.
MMORPG Game History: FFXI for over a year. WoW since release.
Casual member references: Lanroke, Seken, Phant.
-In other words, what Casual members do you know? Why would they recommend you?: I know Lanroke in the flesh. We work together at Circuit Shitty here in Las Vegas. I've had many run-ins and discussions with Seken and Phant while I played horde. They'd recommend me because I'm one of the, if not, only good PvP mages left on Hyjal.

SUPER IMPORTANT:
-Are you the original owner of your main character's account? Yes.
-If one of your guildmates stayed at your house and peed all over the toilet bowl, would you clean it up? No.
-Big Lebowski or Caddyshack? This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass...
-If you could be any mythical creature, who would it be and why? A Vampire. Vampires are badass.

Mandatory questions:
-With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Casual? Clearly the best PvPers on Hyjal are in Casual. I'd like to be part of that community.
-Name your top five favorite Songs: Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin | Free Fall - In Flames | Fade to Black - Metallica | Still Dreaming - Astral Projection | Vietnow - Rage Against the Machine.
-Name your top five favorite Movies: All of the Back to the Future Series | The 5th and 6th Episodes of the Star Wars series.
-What is your life like outside of WoW? I'm a full time student at a community college, I work part time at Circuit City, and I spend time with my girlfriend when I'm not PvPing in WoW.
-Do you have a microphone? If not, is it because you are cheap or shy? I have a mic. I don't use it much if I'm not in an arena, though.
-Can your computer run Ventrilo? (Note: we are not changing our codecs to suit your Mac lifestyle.) Yes.
-Are you a keyboard turner? No.
-Are you a clicker? No.
-What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play? Rarely I'll make a bad switch call in an arena and it can cost my team the game. I'm not really a tunnel vision type of player, but sometimes it's just better to stay on one target for a while.
-What is your your greatest strength as a WoW player? Balancing CC/DPS in an arena setting and being aware of my surroundings.

Answer The Following:
-If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs? I'd probably go deep arcane. It's a strong PvP spec right now and has the opportunity for some huge burst.
-Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like? Of course, 2200+ on multiple occasions in 3's and 5's. I played Ele Shaman/Frost Mage 2's to 2107 in season 3 as well.
-What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? N/A.
-What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting? N/A.
-How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced? N/A.
-What is your least favorite part of high end guilds? Flawless raid attendance, N/A as this is a PvP app.
-How do you see the changes in WotLK affecting your current spec? Right now as my spec stands, the top-tier arcane talents were greatly improved and blizzard condensed a lot of frost talents to make for some interesting and strong specs. The spec is even stronger than before.

Choose 3 of the following:
-What is the worst thing you have ever done related to sex? Stuck it in my girl's ass without telling her.
-In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to take shelter and what is your weapon of choice to defend yourself? I'd find a nice solar powered sailboat and take refuge at sea living off fish for the rest of my days, away from the zombies. My weapon would be a harpoon.
-If an ancient Sumerian deity was about to destroy the world, and you could choose the form they appeared as, what would you pick? A huge, smelly, 5000' tall vagina. Most people on this planet are fucking retarded and need to suffer a bit before they die.

Finally - Please provide a WWS report of your performance in at least 2 raids. This is especially important for dps classes, and Tanks can just use this space to talk about their TPS. N/A.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:47:09 AM by Videl » Logged
monmoth
Guild Member
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 12:14:14 AM »

Barring strong referances from people saying hes absoutly amazing or someone saying hes been glad multiple times, I don't see a need for even more pvp members.
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 12:27:54 AM »

Barring strong referances from people saying hes absoutly amazing or someone saying hes been glad multiple times, I don't see a need for even more pvp members.

once in a while, i agree with monmoth. this is not to be taken lightly. pass.

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Deepz
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

WHO WANTS SOME FUCKING NESQUIK?

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »

No shirt, no shoes, no gladiator, no service.
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 01:20:54 AM »

If you are interested in joining, please PM your app to Videl with the following information.

I think we need to remove this from the template, since people seem to have a hard time reading.

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Stike

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 02:05:15 AM »

If you are interested in joining, please PM your app to Videl with the following information.

I think we need to remove this from the template, since people seem to have a hard time reading.

I did PM it to Videl, dipshit.
Viodia
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 02:50:02 AM »

I did PM it to Videl, dipshit.

You very may well have PMed it to Videl, but when you post your app here (also) it looks like you didn’t follow directions. :(

aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 03:46:18 PM »

your forums suck...

no u
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()