Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dear friend rank, pvp members, rocket surgeons without raid spots.....  (Read 2906 times)
Piston
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« on: December 22, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »

On 12/23 Casual is running its annual main 25 man raid Christmas roll-a-thon.  We are trying for the 21 man achievement but if we raid like scrub a dub-dubs we are opening the flood gates and inviting mascots, friends, enemies, pugs, and/or people on our ignore list to fill up our raid.  This will be ffa roll offs, no holds barred, vegas style, cut-throat, fight to the finish, one man left standing, dice hauling /random 100's.  Well, you get one "need" roll per trip and 117 "greed" rolls.  After the 118th item you loot you will be prohibited from rolling for the remainder of the run.  I will hold an open for "need"  then for "greed" so use your "need" wisely.  Keep in mind this is purely potentially hypothetical.  If 21 of casual's most hardcore, raid-ready, professionals show up blow up naxx like they were being fraps'd, well, you are as they say in France, "up that well known estuary without any means of propulsion".  Have fun on your 9 hour pug.  However we need to be prepared for anything and doing the hard stuff first to seperate the mens from the boys.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 11:23:23 AM »

this is a glorious call-to-arms

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Tweader
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »

Can we kill KT first, and is this dkp free of leader of the pugs?
Piston
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:04:55 PM »

EDIT: JESUS OF DKP HAS SPOKEN. its like vegas. What happens on Xmas Nax stays in Xmas naxx.  You never talk about Xmas Naxx unless you happen to also be mentioning fight club in which case all bets are off.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 12:18:28 PM by Piston » Logged

Deepz
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

WHO WANTS SOME FUCKING NESQUIK?

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 10:20:17 PM »

Also, if it wasn't completely obvious, if you don't pay for a piece of 25 man loot, you can't use it to call upgrade amirite?
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 05:58:52 AM »

if you have to pay for 25-man pug loot, I'm pretty sure you're going to have to pay for 25-man xmas loot.  the point of paying for it is to keep gear balanced.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 12:00:02 PM »

because its a one time thing, with no chance of doing it on a week to week basis, and to encourage participation AND make pistons life easier:

XMAS NAXX IS A ONE TIME ONLY DKP FREE EXCRAVAGANZA

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Arkada
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 03:04:29 PM »

Count me in dawg
Piston
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 12:30:44 AM »

Total 20 man hachievement rape.  I am proud of you dicks even if I had to nearly turn the raid around when we were intent upon stacking 17.5 marks during the four horsemen and the concept of positioning was foreign beyond all contemplation.

Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »

When we doin malygos brah

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Arkada
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 11:48:26 AM »

20 man is so easy.  It's amazing how the retard fuckup factor decreases with fewer people around.

Then again, maybe it was the lack of a raid leader spoon feeding instructions during the fight - forcing people to think for themselves...

Heh, even on lava waves people were moving before anyone called anything on vent.

Piston
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »

monmoth
Guild Member
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »

malygos on sunday?
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 11:08:17 PM »

merry xmas jerks

miss u,
stent

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Varesh
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 09:50:27 AM »

"HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK RIGHT NOW?!"

"Yes, Vio, even you."

-Piston after downing Thaddius with 20 raiders.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()