Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: fallout 3  (Read 6511 times)
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« on: October 29, 2008, 02:00:23 AM »

is hella sweet. that is all.

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:51:09 AM »

Kinda early in the game, some spoilers to follow:

So I'm in Megaton, trying to decide what I'm going to do with the big nuke plopped down in the middle of town.  I had already decided to try and go as good as possible.  I had forgotten you could use Mentats to buff up your skill to disarm.  I was gonna head out of town on another quest and I saw the sheriff dude, and he had new dialogue trees.  Long story short, I tattled on the guy in the bar that wants to blow the whole town up.  We roll up in the bar so he can arrest the dude, and he fucking caps the sheriff and tells me I'm gonna regret this later.  I'm still able to disarm the bomb though, and now the sheriffs kid gives out the rewards.  Got a free house out of the deal, which is just one more thing I don't have enough caps for.  So much shit to do in this game its insane.
aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:01:14 AM »

Kinda early in the game, some spoilers to follow:

So I'm in Megaton, trying to decide what I'm going to do with the big nuke plopped down in the middle of town.  I had already decided to try and go as good as possible.  I had forgotten you could use Mentats to buff up your skill to disarm.  I was gonna head out of town on another quest and I saw the sheriff dude, and he had new dialogue trees.  Long story short, I tattled on the guy in the bar that wants to blow the whole town up.  We roll up in the bar so he can arrest the dude, and he fucking caps the sheriff and tells me I'm gonna regret this later.  I'm still able to disarm the bomb though, and now the sheriffs kid gives out the rewards.  Got a free house out of the deal, which is just one more thing I don't have enough caps for.  So much shit to do in this game its insane.

Hah I did the same thing. I ended up just leaving for the letter delivery mission without disarming it though.

Good news is, I have a sweet new hat from the sheriff's corpse.
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 09:47:15 AM »

im a ways past megaton now, and my only gripe so far is that there's so much to do, and not enough ammo and food to support the amount of exploration you want to do :(

Deepz
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

WHO WANTS SOME FUCKING NESQUIK?

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 10:04:08 AM »

I've redone the Vault a couple times now.  I think I'm going to redo it again. I should probably explore the rest of the game sometime, but I want to see how the different archtypes handle.  I'm going to try out super-charismatic tonight.

Oh, and V.A.T.S is fucking awesome.  I shot some guy's leg off with a pistol.
aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 10:20:53 AM »

I've redone the Vault a couple times now.  I think I'm going to redo it again. I should probably explore the rest of the game sometime, but I want to see how the different archtypes handle.  I'm going to try out super-charismatic tonight.

Oh, and V.A.T.S is fucking awesome.  I shot some guy's leg off with a pistol.

Shooting people in the face, and watching their heads fly off in slow motion is probably the best part about this game.
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »

So I found the town with a shitload of ants, went through the subway and did that whole thing.  Got kinda dicey at the end, ended up running so low on ammo I was killing them with frag grenades / frag mines.  I got it done, but I think I might have kinda fucked myself.  I was able to do it all, but none of the ants drop ammo.  I probably should have farmed raiders first.  Anyway, off to the radio station if I can make it.
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »

the ant town is what i was talking about burgle, im going to go back and kill some raiders after work today to see if i can restock on ammo. i've bought out every shop i can find and im still low :(

Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 05:36:18 PM »

Finally made it to the radio station.  Cleared a ton of ghouls and stuff in the subway to get there, really good $$ and some decent ammo drops.  Following the Brotherhood is pretty fucking awesome, and killing the Behemoth thing is pretty sweet.  Finally got a shotgun, ton of hunting rifles, and a nuke launcher.  I am now swimming in ammo, and I have some Power Armor.  Now I just need to figure out how to train in it so I can wear the shit. 
Reiss
Guild Member
meatspin

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 07:30:50 PM »

Is this game really good? I'm currently in the 10th chapter of dead space, hopefully it ends soon, was going to install farcry 2 after it but going by this thread I think I'll install fallout. (usenet is the best thing ever.)
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

MSN Messenger - Kadrix604@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - Kadrix604
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 06:00:31 PM »

I'm just installing it now Reiss, I'll post with how amazing it is later tonight/tommorow.

<Gasmask› GOD MY DICK IS SO HUGE I CANT POSSIBLY FIT IT IN MY PANTS
‹Gasmask› HEPL UNNNNNGH SPLOOGE SPLOOGE
Burg
Guild Member
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 06:07:34 PM »

I have a minigun now.  Ho....Ho........Ho.
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »

Man this game is fun as hell, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm still in Megaton, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

monmoth
Guild Member
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 10:05:28 PM »

Best perk/talent ever has to be the bloody mess perk.
Kadrix
Mascot
2girls1cup

Terrell Owens

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 10:16:23 PM »

I haven't gotten much done yet, been exploring a lot for the most part

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()