Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dr. Svirf's Q&A Thread  (Read 2522 times)
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« on: August 20, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »

Dr. Svirf?  Why is drinking diet soda bad for you, besides staining your teeth?  Why is it ok if you drink water too?

Thanks,
Stent

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
thefalah
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:05:17 PM »

I woke up this morning and proceeded to vomit for 20 mins. Please tell me what this means.

Regards,
Leila

Fuck that stupid bulldog.

Obama/Biden 2008
Tweader
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »

Pregnant
HA
Goldspam
Mascot
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »

Dr. Svirf,

How does Shawn Johnson get her abs looking like this:

Also, is it wrong that I want to lay a fat load across them?

Regards,
Goldspam

Branical
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »

Why do I always get a headache roughly 5 minutes after masturbating? How do I prevent this?

Peace,
Apathy
Viodia
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »

Why do I always get a headache roughly 5 minutes after masturbating? How do I prevent this?

Peace,
Apathy

God is punishing you for touching yourself!!     

lolololol  :P
Jk jk

Torvan
Mascot
tubgirl

AOL Instant Messenger - zen123mada
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

Dr. Svirf,

Regards,
Goldspam

I can answer that for you, yes, it's wrong, but who really cares?  And where did you get that picture, are there more like it? >.>

Svirfneblin
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »

Dr. Svirf?  Why is drinking diet soda bad for you, besides staining your teeth?  Why is it ok if you drink water too?

Thanks,
Stent

The major problem with most "soda" is caffeine. It can cause jitters, excitability, insomnia and improper hydration. The reason you need to make sure you don't use caffeinated soda as your only source of liquid is because you will be restless, slightly dehydrated and more likely to not sleep well. Complete soda, that is soda with sugar is extremely bad for you mainly because of the high fructose corn syrup. HFCS is the sugar in sugared sodas and is a very glycemic sugar, that is it can cause Type II diabetes and fat build up. Diet soda gets away from this problem by using one of three major sweeteners: aspartame, which is the ester of two amino acids, saccharin which is a benzoate, and splenda which is a derivatized sugar. Aspartame (Nutrasweet) breaks down in your stomach to two amino acids and methanol. At the quantities humans consume it is it negligible in both caloric content and toxicity. Saccharin has had a bad reputation, and is very similar structurally to other carcinogens. However, the studies linking it to cancer were flawed in design, and it is probably OK to consume (although I personally stay away from it because it has an overly synthetic flavor).  Splenda is a cheater. It is a derivatized sugar, and actually does have a nice amount of calories, but it if no more toxic than eating sugar. So, the sweeteners are ok. For perspective, you are inhaling and consuming agents like dioxins and phosphates all the time. And If you are worried about cancer in particular, you are being constantly BOMBARDED by the best known carcinogen, the Sun, whether you like it or not. (The most of the sun's energy goes right through any physical structure). So if you are worried about pop, you have your priorities all fucked.

The major potential negative to drinking any soda, even non-sugar decaffeinated soda like diet 7-Up, is the potential for bone loss. Soda does have phosphoric acid (phosphorus) and your bones are made of calcium and phosphorus. Increasing circulating levels of phosphorus can cause decrease in calcium in bones. While there are a lot of pundits claiming this, there is little good evidence for this effect.
Svirfneblin
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 09:57:25 AM »

Dr. Svirf,

Regards,
Goldspam

That's real easy: Low carb diet. You want badass abs, cut the pastas, rice, and just about anything else that causes fat to build. Biochemically you cannot make fat without high levels of sugars in your diet. It also helps that she worksout 8 hours a day and freakish genetic composition.
Svirfneblin
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 09:59:06 AM »

Peace,
Apathy

Are you in shape? Do you have high blood pressure? Do you masturbate extremely hard? You are probably overexerting yourself when you masturbate. Does the same thing happen when you plain FUCK?
aquasheep
Administrator
Mr.Hands

sheeeeeeeeeeeee

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »

Splenda is a cheater. It is a derivatized sugar, and actually does have a nice amount of calories, but it if no more toxic than eating sugar.

Is there a reason I've gotten headaches after drinking things with Splenda in it? (inb4 placebo effect, I had no idea there was any artificial sweetener in the drink beforehand).
Gadz
Mascot
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 10:05:08 AM »

Why do some women get headaches after swallowing cum.
Svirfneblin
Mascot
lemonparty

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »

Why do some women get headaches after swallowing cum.

Because they swallowed too fast (they liked it too much) and irritated their throats, which leads to displaced pain in other areas. Think: swallowing an ice cube whole.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()