Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Path of Exile  (Read 3854 times)
monmoth
Guild Member
Hungry Wizard

View Profile Email
« on: July 29, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »

http://www.pathofexile.com/

A friend turned me on to this game after he became burnt out on D3 because of the brokenness. Its its another Diablo like game but its has a lot of different progression systems and they work very well together. All skills in the game are gems you put in your gear which level up with you so you have a lot of flexibility with your skills. Also their talent system is like FFX where everyone shares a huge grid of choices. Depending on what class you pick you start in a different spot, so the classes have meaning but they don't fully define your character. They had an open beta test this weekend and it was pretty fun, combat isn't as frantic as D3 but still very engaging.

The game will be F2P when it comes out, but if you pay 10 bucks now you get a beta key and some money for their cash shop when it opens. If you're looking for another hack'n'slash before torchlight 2 comes out check it out.
Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 07:46:37 AM »

I played this quite a bit. got a char to level 20ish on hardcore and got kinda bored.  I'd play prob if bros did.  I'll be playing gw2 most likely, though.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()