Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: Dave's bad techno thread  (Read 43609 times)
Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

AOL Instant Messenger - uhuru+lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2012, 01:01:19 PM »

Yo Bag,

John 00 Fleming is in NYC September 29th for an all-night Brooklyn warehouse rave.  It's going to be retarded.  You should come.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2012, 08:39:21 AM »

you know what, Dan?  I might just do that.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Binks
Global Moderator
2girls1cup

View Profile Email
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2012, 11:52:06 AM »

Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

View Profile Email
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2012, 01:42:51 PM »

Awesome dude, it'd be sweet to party again.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2012, 05:46:00 AM »

going to zoo?  I'll def be at that, if anything.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's some shit. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

View Profile Email
« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2012, 09:59:30 PM »

Nah.  Zoo after parties, though.  Either Markus Schulz or John O'Callaghan... can't decide.  Progressive tech trance or just straight tech trance?

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2012, 07:05:28 AM »

getting thooper exthited for this.  zoo gonna be so good.  you should come at least one day.

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2013, 03:14:04 PM »

DAN.  fun times.

Gui Boratto: https://soundcloud.com/highwayrecords/highway-podcast-80

Uhuru
Mr.Hands

8 year olds, dude.

View Profile Email
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2013, 05:51:30 PM »

Was the rest of Capriati's set sick?  He was soooo good.  I'm pissed I didn't stay longer because I ended up not having to get up for what I was supposed to do this morning.  ><

btw, the album I told you to check out is John 00 Fleming's One.Hundred.Ten WKO

Also, Capriati dropped this bomb:

http://youtu.be/S6AHRm_UbRA
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 05:53:50 PM by Uhuru » Logged

Bag
Guild Member
Mr.Hands

View Profile Email
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2013, 08:25:10 AM »

dude the rest of his set was so good.  seriously might be a top-5 all-time music night for me.  we left at 6:30 and he was still tearing it up.  3+ hours of ridiculously good music.  he went more into the really dark stuff, like german-style, then into some of the more melodic, tech-trance kind of stuff towards the end when we were leaving.  just really good shit.

getting that J00F album now.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()