Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
HOME FORUM HELP DKP SEARCH LOGIN REGISTER 
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Metallica  (Read 1922 times)
Trilly
Skynet
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« on: November 18, 2008, 02:34:46 PM »

I went to see them last night, and it was awesome.  This was the fourth time I've seen them live and every time has been amazing.  Kirk's guitar solos weren't as clean as usual, but overall it was still great.  I was wiped out at the end of their three hour set.  I don't know where they get the energy.

If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend going to one of their shows.  They're probably one of the best live bands I've seen, closely followed by Muse.

Ps.  Fuck the Sword and Down for giving shitty performances that I had to stand through just so I could keep my awesome front row spot on the floor.
Stent
Administrator
Hungry Wizard

pride and prejudice and zombies

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

my friend passed up on the free tickets we were getting in 2 weeks because of work :(

‹aquashee› e equals mass times deez nuts, biatch
Bolvide
tubgirl

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 09:32:24 AM »

Saw them on Tuesday night as well.  First time I have seen them in over 15 yrs.  Was a GREAT concert and they didn't play anything from St. Anger which was the best part. LOL
Trilly
Skynet
Mascot
goatse

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »

Was a GREAT concert and they didn't play anything from St. Anger which was the best part. 

I don't remember them playing anything from St. Anger either, or Load or Reload for that matter.  They did play a lot of their early stuff, along with almost the whole Death Magnetic line-up.

I'm still amazed at how many songs they fit into their set.
Pages: [1] Print

« previous next »
Jump to:  

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function show_bottomAds()